Web-enable your Windows programs. The Web On Windows (WOW) control is an ActiveX control that hosts the Microsoft webbrowser control. WOW enhances the webbrowser control in several important ways that are essential for effective webbrowser control programming. WOW hooks into the COM interfaces of the webbrowser control for the purpose of providing a custom IDocHostUIHandler callback interface to receive events from the webbrowser, and passes them on in the form of COM events. With this new version of WOW, you get all of the events fired from the IDocHostUIHandler and DWebBrowser2Events interfaces to give you much greater control over the webbrowser.
Here is a list of things you CAN DO with WOW that you cannot easily do with the plain webbrowser control:
- Pass webpage mouse click events through to your containing application code.
- Set the border style and disable the context menu (or display your own).
- Disable and any or all accelerator keys on the webbrowser control.
- Show or hide the window border.
- Set the border color.
- Enable or disable the 3-D border.
- Set your own IDropTarget interface to control Drag/Drop operations.
- Use IE 5.5 Print Templates from VB or .NET.
- Set HTML via a property as well as Navigate.
- Set the scrollbar style to Flat or 3D.
- New "Controller mode" fixes tabbing problems between WOW and other controls on the form.
- Use with HSP to create great Windows programs that contain dynamically created HTML content.
WOW ActiveX Control is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-10-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
WOW ActiveX Control (version 1.6.5) has a file size of 1.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 60 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.